Radio Equipment Rental
Short and Long Term Radio and Equipment Rentals
We rent Motorola intrinsically-safe 2-way radios daily, weekly, or monthly for your event using our nationwide FCC frequencies. We include an extra battery, remote speaker-microphone with coiled cord, and single or multi-unit charger.
- Construction projects
- Special or sporting events
- Temporary add-ons to YOUR frequency
- Seasonal needs
Request a Rental Quote
Reduce costs by renting equipment
Programmed and tested by professionals
Add radios to your current system
- Day Rentals:
Rental Terms & Conditions
- Download our full Rental Terms here: Terms & Conditions
- We rent Motorola XPR3500/e UHF radios with a choice of Single Unit or Multi Unit Chargers. We include a battery, antenna, and Remote Speaker Mic with each radio. Spare batteries may also be available upon request.
- Daily Rentals: Rented for a 24-hour period.
- Weekly Rentals: Rented for 7 consecutive days.
- Monthly Rentals: Rented for 30 consecutive days.
- Delivery may be available upon request. Depending upon the customer's location we offer drop-off delivery or shipping options. Speak to your sales representative for more information.
- Equipment must be returned on the date agreed upon in the contract in the same condition it was rented in. Returned equipment must be dropped off during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST or be scheduled for pick-up before the end of the rental contract. If the equipment has not been returned by the end date on the rental contract without prior approval, the rental contract will be automatically renewed for 2 calendar weeks. If after 3 automatic renewals of 2 weeks the equipment has still not been returned, the customer will be charged for the Net User Price of the equpiment.
- Magnum is obligated to make adjustments to its inventory in order to have equipment available for rent by our customers. Rental cancellations must be made no later than 5 days before the scheduled rental period to avoid a cancellation fee. Failure to give a 5-day notice will result in a cancellation fee of 10% of the total contract amount. If the contract is cancelled by the customer after the shipment of rental equipment, the customer will be charged for round trip shipment charges and the lesser of rental charges for 20 business days or the total rental charges for the rental period.
- If the Equipment does not perform according to the manufacturer’s written specifications, we'll replace or give a refund for the specified equipment upon return of the equipment.
- Payment will be invoiced upon execution of the rental contract. If a deposit was required for the rental contract, the deposit will be refunded upon payment of the rental invoice. A service charge will be applied if the payment is not made upon execution of the rental contract.
Have Questions? Talk to a real person.
Call us: (302)734-9250. We're here to answer your questions and help you find the best solution.